Using collage and photomontage as exploration and expression tools, this seminar-workshop proposes to inquire about the symbolic and the material in the work of the Architect Claudio Caveri, a Latin American master and local reference for Moreno.
- Value the architectural heritage of Moreno through the work of Claudio Caveri.
- Develop a way of seeing and looking from here.
- Investigate through collage and photomontage the Santa María de Guadalupe Parish by the architect Caveri.
- Present referents of the visual arts that use collage and photomontage to produce an artistic corpus.
- Present referents of architecture that use collage and photomontage to develop their project processes.
- Develop the observation, selection and combination of materials.
- Explore intuition from conceptual statements, symbolism and the association of ideas.
- Incorporate analog and digital collage and photomontage techniques.
- Experiment with the technique to arrive at a discourse and a language of one's own.
DESCONOCIDXS is a proposal to connect with collage through the interaction of two strangers, together with the architect Eugenia Cancela and the artist Visual Santiago Estellano presented by the Architect Lorena Castro - www.museomorar.com